Click here to watch full episodes of Broad City.
Tagged by the softkid <3
Rule 1: Always post rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write ten new ones.
Rule 3: Tag ten people and link them here.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
My answers for softkid (you don’t need to answer)
1. What song are you listening to right now or which song did you most recently listen to and does it remind you of anyone?
I Gotta Find Peace of Mind | Lauryn Hill
2. Name a random pet peeve.
I don’t have any.
3. Are you looking forward to any new movies? New TV series / seasons? New album releases?
Yes, if you know me I’m infatuated with television as a storytelling medium. I’m looking forward to all my favorite comedies to return, I need more laughter <3
4. What do you think is a strength of yours that a close friend of yours would cosign.
5. How are you feeling today?
Small - Not so good.
6. How do you like your eggs?
Not fertilized. Haha.
7. Post a screenshot of your lockscreen and your homescreen of your phone or a screenshot of your desktop.
8. What is a go-to self care of yours?
9. Do you dance in your underwear? Do you sing in the shower?
10. Is it easy for you to recognize your own feelings? Consequently do you think you are able to express them easily?
Yes. Expressing them on paper yes. Expressing them verbally in the physical world not so much. I have trouble with rejection and showing affection.
Questions for you to answer:
- Tell me an insecurity.
- What is one of your biggest fear?
- Where do you see yourself when your 55 years old?
- If you found out who you’d end up with but you wouldn’t meet/be with that person for another 5 years, what would you do in the meantime?
- What’s worse your child being bullied or your child being the bully?
- Are you afraid of being your true self around others? If so why?
- Do you identify yourself as an introvert or extrovert?
- If you could do anything without any negative consequences, what would you do?
- What kind of person do you want to be remembered as?
- What was your dream job? Are you currently pursuing that dream? If not, do you think it’s too late?